Microgreenskit.net respects the intellectual property rights of others. As part of our commitment to upholding these rights, we comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) provisions.
If you believe that any content on Microgreenskit.net infringes upon your copyright, please follow the procedure below to file a notice of infringement under the DMCA.
Notice of Infringement
To file a notice of infringement, please provide a written communication that includes the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located with enough detail so that we may find it on the Service;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send the written communication by email to our designated agent for DMCA notices:
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject Line: “DMCA Notice”
Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement that satisfies these requirements, Microgreenskit.net will respond by removing or disabling access to the infringing material and/or account of the infringer in accordance with the DMCA.
We reserve the right to remove content without notice for any reason.
Please note that any false statements made in your notice regarding copyright infringement may subject you to damages and attorneys’ fees incurred by Microgreenskit.net and its users as a result of our reliance on your misrepresentation. We will not be responsible for any damages resulting from any false statements you make in your notice.