Ham and Cheese Bread.
You can have Ham and Cheese Bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Bread
- You need of Yeast.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of hot tap water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Dough and such.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked leftover ham.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot tap water.
- You need As needed of all-purpose flour for dusting.
Ham and Cheese Bread instructions
- Mix the hot water, yeast, oil, sugar, and salt. Let the yeast bloom. This will take about 12 minutes or so..
- Slice the ham into bits. Break the cheese up into little chunks..
- Mix the paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic, flour, ham, and cheese. Add the yeast mixture to the dough mixture..
- Knead about 6 times if too sticky add a little flour on the outside. Mix it well and form a ball then coat with oil. Allow to sit 1 hour..
- After 1 hour heat a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray. Form the dough into small shapes and dry fry on skillet. Turn as needed. Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.