BBQ Pulled Pork Dinner Bake & Sandwiches.
You can have BBQ Pulled Pork Dinner Bake & Sandwiches using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Pulled Pork Dinner Bake & Sandwiches
- Prepare 2-3 cups of pulled pork.
- Prepare 2 cups of sauerkraut.
- You need 1-2 cups of apple hazelnut cranberry sauce (or your favorite) (see recipe).
- You need 1 of medium yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 of small orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 can of carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 box of stove top stuffing.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce (or your favorite).
- It’s of Optional Ingredients/Substitutes:.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need of Green Beans.
- You need of Zucchini or other squash.
BBQ Pulled Pork Dinner Bake & Sandwiches instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Begin making your cranberry sauce in a small saucepan. While that's cooking, add your meat and sauerkraut to a medium-large casserole dish/pan..
- Cut your fresh veggies in desired shapes and sizes. Add desired amounts of BBQ sauce and salt & pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Start your stove top stuffing in a separate saucepan & Add your cranberry sauce and canned vegetables to the mix in the casserole dish and stir them in evenly..
- Top with finished stuffing mix and place into the oven uncovered for 45-60mins..
- Serve like chili in a bowl or on buns/sliders as shredded bbq beef sandwiches. Yum!.