Homemade bread "Toast". Garlic toast is a famous breakfast recipe in which bread slices are toasted with garlic and butter Visit my blog for more detailed ingredient list and. This homemade healthy sandwich bread recipe is soft and made with healthy ingredients like whole You'll love making this for healthy sandwiches, avocado toast, french toast and so much more! How to make Toast Bread from Scratch Video Tutorial.
Simple tawa fried bread toasted with butter can be made easily and served on the side along with eggs or topped with a homemade spread for breakfast. I usually double the recipe up and make two loaves of this delicious bread. See more ideas about bread toast, bread, food. You can have Homemade bread "Toast" using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade bread "Toast"
- You need 6 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of (400) of warm milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry active yeast (or any other yeast).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
Who does not like the flavour of fresh toasts with some delicious jam or homemade yellow cheese or cottage cheese? Make sandwiches, toast it, mop plates clean, dunk it in soups and stews. This super crusty homemade bread recipe is going to blow your mind! The world's easiest yeast bread that's just like.
Homemade bread "Toast" step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in a stand mixer or by hand. The yeast, milk, sugar, salt, melted butter and the flower start by five cups and continue adding if you needed, then put it in a ball and spray it with oil toss the dough in the oil and cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest for half an hour..
- After that cut it in to two pieces and make it a flat rectangle then role it till flat and smooth roll. Then transfer it to a loaf bread pan and leave it for twenty minutes to rise..
- Then put your pan in a preheated oven on 180 Celsius for 20 minutes and another 20 minutes on 200, take it out and let it cool for 10 minutes then enjoy..
Let the bread cool completely and place in Ziploc bag or wrap in foil. I love that I can pull out a few slices as needed for toast, or pull out a full loaf for soup night or. Great Versatile Bread I've been making this for months. See more ideas about recipes, homemade bread, cooking recipes. I was also wondering if using whole wheat bread is fine because the guy in the video said the bread Remember that french toast is just an everyday recipe meant to use up whatever stale bread and.