Mangosteen is one type of fruit that contains many benefits. In addition to the flesh has a delicious taste, some parts of the mangosteen can also be used as medicine. One part of the mangosteen that is widely used is the mangosteen rind. On this occasion we will discuss about the skin of the mangosteen fruit.
As an herbal and natural ingredient, mangosteen peel contains a lot of nutrients or nutrients. Some of the nutrients contained in the mangosteen peel include:
- Xanthones. The first ingredient that is mostly found in the skin of the amnggis is Xanthones. Xanthones are natural antioxidants that have high levels and have good properties and are also beneficial for the body. In this xanthone compound, about 14 types of derivative compounds were identified. One of the many derivative compounds found in mangosteen is alpha-mangostin. This alpha-mangostin is a very efficacious compound to suppress the formation of carcinogenic compounds in the colon. In addition to alpha-mangosten, this xanthone compound also contains gamma-amngostin which provides many benefits in protecting or preventing certain diseases.
- Tannins. Tannins are one of the compounds contained in the skin of the mangosteen fruit. These tannins have anti-oxidant properties that can inhibit certain enzymes. These tannins are also referred to as anti-nutrients because they are able to form strong complexes with proteins, thereby inhibiting the absorption of protein in digestion.
- Anthocyanins. Anthocyanins are a group of pigments found in plants, and are usually found in flowers, vegetables, and fruits. These anthocyanins also have good anti-oxidant abilities and also have an important role in preventing several diseases.
- Anti-Inflammatory (Inflammation). Mangosteen peel has anti-inflammatory or anti-inflammatory properties. The content of ethanol extract in the mangosteen rind is able to strongly reduce the presence of free radicals.
- Anti cancer. Mangosteen rind has antiproliferative properties that inhibit the growth of cancer cells. In addition, this content is also able to destroy cancer cells.
- Anti-Microbial Mangosteen rind is known to have antimicrobial properties against several bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus.
Mangosteen peel has been known since ancient times as an ingredient that is very beneficial for the health of the body. There are so many benefits that can be obtained from this mangosteen fruit. Therefore, there are a lot of ingredients made from this mangosteen rind, whether it is extracted in the form of powder, capsules, or made into a kind of liquid such as syrup or juice.
Mangosteen For Kidneys
As we all know that the kidneys are very important organs for the human body. These kidneys function to filter or filter electrolyte removal so that nutrients can be sorted and absorbed. If the kidneys are damaged, it is dangerous for the human body. However, did you know that these kidneys can be treated with mangosteen peel? Mangosteen rind has various benefits for kidney health.
Various benefits that can be produced from mangosteen peel for kidney health include:
- Helps the kidney work system in filtration.
One of the benefits of mangosteen peel for kidney health, among others, is to help kidney filtration. Mangosteen peel contains compounds that can help blood circulation and also help the process of removing electrolytes in the body.
- Helps prevent kidney stones
Kidney stones are a disease that attacks the kidneys. Kidney stones usually don’t cause symptoms until they move down the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder. If this happens, then our body will experience some of the following symptoms:
- Severe pain on the side of the back or below the hip
- Pain that spreads to the lower part of the body and also the groin
- Feeling pain when urinating
- Urine is pink, red, or brown
- Frequent nausea and vomiting
- Increased frequency of urination
- Fever and chills when infection occurs
- Overcoming polycystic kidney disease
Polycystic kidney disease is a type of kidney disease in the form of disorders of groups of cysts that develop in the kidney area. Symptoms of polycystic kidney disease include:
- High blood pressure
- Frequent headaches
- Frequent back and side pain
- Bloated stomach
- Frequent urination
- There is blood in the urine
- There is an infection in the urinary tract
- Kidney failure
- Kidney stones
Polycystic kidney disease can be treated by using mangosteen peel. This is because the mangosteen rind has a diuretic effect which has been shown to be able to expel kidney stones through urine. In addition, mangosteen peel also functions to prevent the formation of kidney stones because of the alkaline nature of the mangosteen peel.
If you experience these symptoms, then you may have kidney stones. If this is the case then you should consult a doctor. Or one thing that can be done is prevention with the mangosteen fruit. Mangosteen fruit can prevent the occurrence of kidney stones because it is based on the habits of someone who eats mangosteen fruit will often experience urination. Because of this frequent urination, so avoid kidney stone disease.
Those are some of the main benefits produced by mangosteen peel for the health of our kidneys. if we regularly consume mangosteen rind by extracting it or also in its juice, then it will be easier for us to get healthy kidneys. If we have healthy kidneys, it will make filtering or filtration smooth so that the nutrients we get can be separated and will be absorbed by the body properly.
This mangosteen skin if we explore carefully it will have various benefits that are very much for our bodies. Various benefits that we will get from this mangosteen peel include:
- Prevent and treat cancer
The results of research from mangosteen rind showed that mangosteen rind was able to prevent the growth of cancer cells as well as destroy them. This will be very useful for someone who has been infected with cancer to avoid a more advanced stage. Mangosteen rind contains xanthones and has anti-proliferative and apoptotic properties which destroy cancer cells and is also effective in preventing it.
Top For Cancer
- Benefits of rat taro
- Benefits of dragon fruit
- Benefits of paprika
- Noni benefits
- Benefits of white turmeric
- Benefits of red fruit juice
- Benefits of garlic
- Benefits of lemon water
- Benefits of african leaves
- The benefits of Japanese ants
- Benefits of Cassava
- Benefits of Onion
- Potato Benefits
- Benefits of God’s Leaf
- Benefits of Cassava
- Benefits of White Turmeric
- Benefits of Temu Putih
2. Maintain heart health
Kulim mangosteen is one of the herbal ingredients that are very nutritious to maintain our heart health. Some of the benefits of mangosteen peel for heart health include: lowering bad cholesterol in the blood, strengthening and smoothing blood vessels, helping prevent coronary heart disease or common heart disease, lowering high blood pressure.
Top Herbs For Heart
- Mangosteen skin benefits
- Benefits of soy milk
- Benefits of noni fruit
- The benefits of Japanese ants
- Benefits of cashews
- Benefits of dragon fruit
- Benefits of oatmeal
- Fish benefits
- Benefits of date juice
- Sweet tea benefits
- Benefits of blood donation
- The benefits of Siamese pumpkin
- Benefits of carrots
- Benefits of walking
- Benefits of cycling
3. Help healthy digestion
Mangosteen skin contains benefits for healthy digestion in our bodies. Some of the benefits of mangosteen peel related to the digestive system include helping to overcome diarrhea, preventing inflammation of the large intestine, reducing stomach acid that is raised in the throat, preventing abnormalities in the large intestine syndrome, and preventing inflammation of the small intestine.
4. Healthy skin
Apart from being beneficial for the health of various organs in the human body, mangosteen peel is also beneficial for skin health. Some of the benefits that can be obtained from the skin of the mangosteen in relation to the skin include rejuvenating the skin and preventing the skin from symptoms of premature aging.
5. Strengthen the immune system in the body
Mangosteen skin can also strengthen the defense system or immune system in the body. This is because of the antioxidant content contained in the mangosteen peel. This natural antioxidant will be very effective in increasing protection for the body against various diseases and also removing free radicals that can cause various symptoms of disease, especially cancer.
Top 1 source of antioxidants:
6. Lower blood sugar levels
Mangosteen rind turns out to be an herbal ingredient that is very useful for diabetics and also all humans who are at risk of diabetes. The reason is, this mangosteen rind is a natural herbal ingredient that is very useful for reducing blood sugar levels by removing it through urine or urine. As we all know that blood sugar is very dangerous for health and is the target of various dangerous diseases such as heart disease and stroke.
7. Help maintain women’s health
Mangosteen rind is a powerful ingredient for maintaining women’s health. Some of the benefits of mangosteen rind for women’s health include helping to expedite urination, helping reduce the risk of all forms of menstrual disease, easing menopausal symptoms.
8. Prevent premature aging
Mangosteen peel is an herbal ingredient that is efficacious to prevent premature aging. Various positive effects of mangosteen peel to prevent premature aging include improving mood, increasing stamina and energy, preventing Parkinson’s disease or neurological disease, overcoming Alzheimer’s and dementia, and relieving arthritis.
9. Taking care of children’s health
The mangosteen rind is one of the most useful ingredients for maintaining the health of children. Some of the benefits of mangosteen peel concoction for children’s health are strengthening the immune system, repairing damaged body cells, relieving hemorrhoids, repairing nerve damage, and helping heal wounds.
We all know that mangosteen peel has various benefits for the human body. Mangosteen skin is very beneficial for the health of the organs of the human body. One of the organs of the body that reap the benefits of mangosteen peel is the kidney.