Walking in the morning, is an activity that is often done by everyone who is healthy at heart. How not, the benefits of walking in the morning make people who do it feel fresh because the air provided is still clean and free from pollution. Unfortunately, there are still many of us who feel reluctant to do it for various reasons such as still sleepy or feeling cold.
Even though there are many benefits provided by light exercise such as walking. In fact, research suggests that people who walk about 20-25 miles per week are more likely to live longer than those who don’t. The benefits of walking in the morning include:
1. Prevent osteoporosis – Bone health doesn’t just require calcium and benefits of vitamin D, but also requires body movement by walking approximately 1000 steps every day and morning sunlight at least 15 minutes a day. If this morning walk is done regularly, then our bones will last longer than threats osteoporosis.
2. Strengthen muscles – The benefits of walking in the morning, being able to make the leg muscles, thighs including the buttocks become strong and even able to increase muscle endurance because the body is moving, so that the body’s stamina will be maintained.
3. Lose weight – Excess weight is something that most people really don’t want. Besides being able to make your appearance unattractive, it also has the potential for the body to be infected with chronic diseases. If you have an obesity problem, the best way to deal with it is to go for a walk in the morning. Because walking in the morning can burn calories if done regularly.
4. Smooth blood circulation – Walking in the morning also serves as an exercise that can speed up the heart rate to pump blood throughout the body such as benefits of jogging. As a result, blood circulation in the body will be maintained.
5. Control blood sugar – Not only consuming a certain amount the benefits of vegetables which will reduce blood sugar. But a study from the American Medical Association found that people who exercised in the morning, including walking, were able to show better control of blood sugar throughout the day.
6. Maintain heart health– Heart attack is a disease that often causes death for sufferers. Obviously, because the heart itself is the core of the human body system that has a role to pump blood throughout the body. Therefore, anyone will be willing to do anything to treat it.
So if you want to have a healthy heart and avoid heart attacks, a fairly easy way to do is to benefits of walking. Walking in the morning can make the heart’s performance better, so that heart attacks can be avoided.
7. Healthy lungs – Walking with a fast tempo, will be good for lung health. This is because the air you breathe in the morning is clean and has not been contaminated by smoke pollution
8. Prevent Diabetes – Walking every morning on a regular basis, is able to keep blood sugar levels in the body stable and awake so as to prevent the arrival of diabetes. Based on research from the National Institute of Diabetes and Dental and Kidney Diseases, with a speed of 6 km / h and carried out for only 50 minutes, you can prevent diabetes by walking on an ongoing basis.
Top Herbs For Diabetes
- Benefits of long beans
- Potato Benefits
- Benefits of brown rice
- Benefits of noni fruit
- Benefits of Pare
- Benefits of Pete
- Benefits of african leaves
- Benefits of mango leaves
- The benefits of Japanese ants
- Benefits of Corn Rice
- Sweet potato benefits
- Benefits of avocado leaves
- Benefits of quaker oats
- Benefits of soy milk
- Benefits of tofu
9. Lowers Blood Pressure The benefits of walking in the morning are able to lower blood pressure and reduce the stickiness between blood cells. If this happens, it can lead to blood clots that can clog blood vessels.
10. Lowers Cholesterol – When the body moves during a walk in the morning, the good cholesterol will work as a sponge to absorb bad cholesterol.
11. Prevent StrokeRecent studies have shown that walking for 20 hours a week can reduce the risk of stroke by 2/3 times. This is what causes people in ancient times to have only a few strokes. Apart from consuming foods such as fruit benefits and vegetables, their lifestyle is different from what it is now, because they always walk when they want to travel.
12. Maintain fitness and immunity – The benefits of exercise by walking in the morning, as much as 3 times a week can improve fitness and maintain the respiratory system. With a fit body condition, of course it will be directly proportional to the increase in immunity.
13. Increase body metabolism The benefits of walking in the morning are able to burn calories in the body so that metabolism can increase, even when you are still.
14. Burn fat in the body – It is said that walking in the morning for 20 minutes every day, will burn approximately 7 pounds of fat per 20 minutes.
15. Avoid Acne – Acne is one of the scourges for those who have it. If you walk in the morning, it turns out to be able to make the quality of the skin better as well as this acne problem. Because, walking in the morning helps the skin to breathe, with oxygen free from pollution and fog, fiber has a moisturizing effect on the skin.
Even if you sweat, the skin pores will be opened and cleaned which results in a few days will make the skin look healthier.
16. Helps the Brain release hormones endorphins – Endorphins are hormones that contain chemical compounds that can make a person feel happy. This hormone is produced by the glands pituitary located at the bottom of the brain. Like morphinethis hormone is even said to have a power 200 times greater than morphine so it is very capable of causing feelings of pleasure and comfort and makes a person energized.
17. Increase the power of concentration – Not only the benefits of playing chess which can sharpen the brain, but walking in the morning makes us more alert. This optimizes brain power to concentrate more.
18. Like Meditation – Improving foot health in the morning is the same as meditation, as found in benefits of yoga. Fresh air is able to release positive energy and help overcome mental problems such as depression because it is able to overcome this depression, so mental health will be better.
19. Prevents senile dementia The problem of senility itself affects people over the age of 65. If you regularly walk in the morning, you will physically be able to protect brain function and reduce the risk of senile dementia by up to 40%.
20. Maintain good sleep quality– From a study conducted at the Fred Hutchison Cancer Research Center in Seattle, showing that exercise done in the morning helps a restful sleep at night.
Basically, walking is one of the efforts of every human being to move from one place to another. This move was motivated by various things to meet the needs of life.
According to John Fruin, walking is the only tool to meet the need for face-to-face interaction that exists in all commercial and cultural activities in the city environment. In addition to meeting the needs of face-to-face interaction, it turns out that walking is also a tool that can be used to nourish the body. Well, walking is a simple exercise that is very healthy, especially if done in the morning.