Various kinds of plants that grow in this world were created to be used and utilized by humans as well as possible. Not only to meet human food needs, the benefits of plants for humans can also be used for its properties to maintain health and cure disease. One of the plants that can be used for its health benefits is jackfruit sabrang, which is also known as soursop. Besides being used for its fruit, the benefits of jackfruit for health can also be used for its leaves. Below will be explained about some soursop health benefits humans both from the fruit and the leaves.
- Lowering hypertension, sabrang jackfruit leaves can be used as a traditional herb that can restore blood pressure to return to normal.
- Lowering cholesterol levels, because jackfruit sabrang contains fiber which serves to absorb harmful cholesterol.
- Strengthens bones and joints, with the content of vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus in jackfruit sabrang which can strengthen bones and prevent bone loss.
- Overcoming gout, by consuming boiled water from jackfruit sabrang leaves regularly and not excessively.
- Prevent cancer, because the fruit contains phytochemicals or with ingredients from a mixture benefits of mangosteen leaves and soursop leaves containing anticancer substances.
- Treating respiratory disorders, such as asthma or shortness of breath because it has astringent substances that cause expectorant effects, so that it can relieve the respiratory tract by overcoming phlegm and mucus.
- Prevent anemia, because the jackfruit sabrang contains iron which can treat the symptoms of anemia.
- Relieve pain, by the analgesic content in the benefits of jackfruit sabrang from its leaves which can heal aches and pains.
- Cure diabetes, with the content of hypoglycemic substances in jackfruit sabrang leaves which can reduce sugar levels in the body.
- Overcoming migraines, because they contain riboflavin and B2 which are effective for dealing with headaches, especially migraines effectively and naturally.
- Boost the immune system, with jackfruit sabrang which is rich in vitamin C which is effective in warding off free radicals and boosting immunity.
- Relieve stress, because the fruit and leaves of the jackfruit sabran contain ingredients such as sedatives and anti-inflammatory drugs that can inhibit the increase in stress-causing hormones.
- Lose weight, with sabrang jackfruit which is rich in fiber or by using benefits of soursop leaves for diet by boiling it with water.
In addition to the benefits above, there are actually many benefits that can be obtained from the fruit and leaves of the sabrang jackfruit. In addition to having many benefits for health, its properties can also be used for beauty. Sabrang jackfruit can be consumed by eating it alone or by making juice. As for the sabrang jackfruit leaves, traditional ingredients can be made by boiling them. To get benefits of soursop leaves for health as a traditional herb, here are the steps to make it:
- Wash 5-7 soursop leaves, then put them in a pot filled with 3 cups of water.
- Boil until the water is only half left, wait until it is slightly warm to consume.
- Drink this concoction 2 times a day on a regular basis to get the maximum benefit.
To get the benefits of jackfruit sabrang with its leaves, you can add other natural ingredients such as honey, mangosteen peel and so on to multiply the benefits. Thus a review of some of the benefits that can be obtained from the leaves and fruit of jackfruit sabrang for health. Hope it is useful.